Maybe a lot of you guys don’t know, but :
Blog tag is just like the game of tag but you share 5 things about yourself, and then tag 5 other bloggers (a type of meme). Jeff Pulver started it, and you can see the history of all the people tagging other people in the blog tag tree.
So far, I’ve been tagged by 5 people (as far as I know?): Jaimie (SeoEggHead), Alan (SeoImage), Tamar (10e20) and Jason, Johan, and I am very sorry that it took so long to actually post my own 5 things guys.
Here they are:
1. I’m a very decent person and I respect people around me. I am not an ass-kisser and I am not the one that will screw some people to gain other people’s favour. Yesterday, this respectable person (Lucian, you know who) told me that I kinda’ stress people around me at a certain point, for having my own unique personality. That may be true, but no matter who I will sit and chat with, I will never consider myself above or below him/her. That’s just me. I respect and demand the same amount of respect back. I don’t have room here to explain more.
2. I am 1,90 cm tall (horse) and have 125 Kg weight (pig), altough most people usually give me no more than 90 Kg. I’m FAT to say the least. I had two monthly subscriptions to fitness salons, in the past 4 months, but the best thing I could acomplish is going once to each one of them. I still have to make a subscription to a swimming club or something (In the past – 5-6 years ago – I loved swimming: 7 years in the pro league). It’s just that … I don’t have time anymore … for me. I am single. Had two (long) failed relationships in the past.
3. I am NOT a designer (altough I can manage the usual stuff), nor a programmer, nor a project manager, nor a shoe salesman. I am a manager and a proficient marketer by GOD’s will.
4. I don’t have a lot of true friends. The ones you can depend on on life. The one and only friend of mine that has been there for the good and bad (troughout my life) is in UK now, since 5 years ago, and I can still depend on him for anything. So don’t fuck with a friendless person, because all that frustration will come back in your back :)
5. Until the age of 35 (I am 23 years old, for now), I will make at least a million (1.000.000) $ . No, I am not joking. I currently don’t own: a car, a shaving machine, a blender, a heads up hat, a porn website. I currently own a house, a business, one genuine pair of pink socks, a pet, a kick-ass notebook.
I am tagging these 5 other blokes (on the romanian side too): Dragos, Mihai (a certain creative person at a certain mother fucking great creative company), Bruce (always wanted to do this), Johan (who already posted his own post, but he’s a guy that deserves a medal just for the way he is) and Dan (the most lively human I have ever met and drank beer with, in my life. PS: If anybody can send me his real name or his fucking website, I’ll offer $50.000 as reward. I am sure that he’ll comment on this post as fucking George Alan, or maybe John Everett.).
I wanted to tag these 5 people too, but since they are already tagged or since I don’t have room above, and since I’m writing my post after $^@#%@ days since this trend came up …
Matt (not because he’s practically Google, but because he was a cool gangster along the way), Lee (a very cool mate, who I would like to meet in person), Darren (again, a very warm and all knowing guy), Michael Arrington (a guy that diserves a lot of credit from me, for what he acomplished until now) as well as Michael (my own personal blackest and most interesting dude I have seen yet, together with David)
17 thoughts on “Blog Tag: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Cristian Mezei”
No car? *Gasp* LOL – I went 35 years without a car.
Yeah, but Hawaii rocks :)
I remember that you had an about page on seopedia.org where you wrote you have 35 cars… I knew you were kidding. :)
Five things Cris has NOT told you about himself
1. Cris is really a gay serial killer.
2. Cris owns 12 Deep Frezers none of which hold food but ALL of which are full
3. Cris’s REAL name is Bubba
4. Cris can’t do SEO at all, he has a 12 year old to do it for him
5. Cris has a mate called Old Welsh Guy who is a compulsive liar :)
Mate … I’ve been to UK and didn’t met you ..
It’s a shame. And yes. That 12 year old is GOOD. :)
That’s 83,333 per year… you can do better :)
Hmm…now I know more about you.
You hide all this from me. And you still hide me…from your few friends that you have.
No more love from me. Try not to call me.
You should be ashamed.
Yeah yeah … :P
I think u should go for it. The 1 million that is. Good luck with that.
It’s good to have a unique personality. It would be boring if people were all the same. I have seen this meme on several blogs. I should really do it today.
Hi. I hope you still remember me. I`m glad you own a house and that you have your own business. Honestly, how much time has been since we`ve talked about anything? Anyway, good luck and have fun (GL & HF, if you know what i mean)! GOD bless you!
Hope to hear from you soon!
You did not tell that you sometime tell ugly, untrue things about your friends. (not kidding)
You did not tell how much I’ve changed you.
You did not tell that you like to brag a lot.
You did not tell that you don’t have an infinite sense of humor.
You did not mention me at all, you bastard. Who will make your life miserable now, huh?
And also that you promised me half of the money you will make. (Remember I was the motive you left BG and moved to your own business 100%)
Not true. You’re an undercover pygmy.
Yeah. You truly brought my inner hell outside.
Non true. I joke a lot.
I don’t have an infinite sense of humor.
I am a bastard, and you killed my ineer childhood with the above. But I’ll try to mention you the next time I’m making a post :)
Right now I’m making way to low to share. But when I’m on that 1 Million $ step, I promise to give you a call, on that phone that doesn’t exist anymore.
Love you bro’.
Did you get my mail?
Sure I did spam boy :)
In what you say you don’t have a lot of qualities… but you have one who can cover all negative aspects… sincerity.
kick-ass notebook? LOL What is it? You’re blogging nice. Just spent my half hour on your blog today.
Comments are closed.