Georgeta Teodorescu, the Public Relations Manager from American Experience (a very friendly company) just left an interesting e-mail for me. American Experience (East Central Europe Division: Romania, Ukraine, Russia) is searching for a Regional Marketing Director for Eastern Europe.
If some of you guys don’t know American Experience, the company was created in 2002, as an agency of personnel recruitment from Eastern Europe for seasonal or permanent jobs abroad (Work and Travel, H2B, Au Pair, High School Exchange and Career Training). The company has 14 branches, at the present time.
Georgeta is the coolest person to work with, BUT, you won’t be that lucky, sunshine. You will report to the Executive Director, which is almost as cool :)
Marketing Director for Eastern Europe: Job Description
Company: American Experience East Central Europe: Romania, Ukraine, Russia
Position: Regional Marketing Director Eastern Europe
Reports to: Executive Director
American Experience is market leader and the fastest growing company in Eastern Europe for International Staffing and Youth Travel Programs, and is employing a strong and aggressive communication Strategy. AE is expanding on new markets coming fall and is targeting a growth of 200%.
Direct companyâ€™s overall marketing and strategic planning programs, and corporate communications at national and regional level. Facilitate client development through marketing and client services programs.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the company – developing marketing strategy
- Plan and administer the firmâ€™s Marketing Operation and advertisement budget; support development of regional marketing budgets.
- Organize and implement client relations.
- Researching and analyzing market trends. Identifying target markets and how best to reach them; Issuing proposals for new business;
- Participate in planning and presentation sessions, when assigned.
- Oversee business development activities.
- Manage brand identity and consumer research data.
- Manage the use of American Experience and related trademarks. Approve brand usage in advertising initiatives.
- Manage outside agencies to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Analyze and report the success/effectiveness of targeted advertising campaigns, special events/promotions. Assist with special projects as needed.
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant and friendly work environment
- Bonuses for achieving objectives
- Young and dynamic team
Education: College degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred.
Experience: At least two years experience in Marketing Director role within professional services environment. Strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience; a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program.
Required Skills: Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with employees at all levels in the organization. Must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills. Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows-based computer applications & Graphic design software.
Special Skills: Knowledge of Eastern European Market is a plus.
Important: Please send CV’s at georgeta.teodorescu[at]americanexperience.ro (replace [at] with @)