An excellent Google video released in February on Youtube.
- Google gets 200 million searches per day, worldwide, and owns about 100.000 computers (read my other interesting article: Search engine trends in 2006)
- A few words on Googlism
- Life in the Google Plex
- Pictures of Sergey Brin and Larry Page’s first Google Office – their freakin’ garage. Larry never finished his PhD. His mom is bugging him though every week.
- Sergey talks about searches worldwide, in a visual environment.
- Brin and Larry pictures when Google went public with the Nasdaq stocks. We also learn that each one of them worths 6 billion USD.
- John Battelle on Google’s corporate vision. John also comments different aspects of Google, throughout the video.
- Marissa Meyer on Google’s Keyhole (satellite imagery and positioning system) as well as the advertising system (Adwords).
- Eric Schmidt (CEO) on Google’s e-commerce potential and advertising as well as vision.
- Google’s engineer Alan Huston on hirings in Google. They want the best. Check out some of the questions that they ask.
PS: Sorry for such a long inactivity period. I promise to get back.