Yesterday i bought myself a new phone. And that’s a Sony Ericsson K300i. It’s exactly the right phone for me :
- It has a syncronization software, and it works on IR (infrared) mode (this is the main reason
- 12 MB as available memory. After all my software updates, 300+ phone book entries, themes, and about 200 pictures, I have 11 MB free. So it’s more than enough.
- It has 500+ (with 8 fields each, like email, home phone, mobile phone, website etc.) phone book entries.
- It has a camera (altough this was NOT my area of interest at all).
- It has a very nice look :)
Actually, the reason i bought this mobile phone, is because my old T100 phone got broken, and i lost 100 telephone numbers which were in the telephone’s memory. Because the telehpone was from an older generation, it did not had sync software or other similar backup possiblities.
I also downloaded 3 themes : Firefox, Windows XP and Windows XP MediaCenter :). I like the Firefox theme the most.
Anyway. A telehpone will always be for me, a device with which one can communicate with voice. Nothing more. i would not want a telehpone for games, graphics, or any other kid stuff. :)
7 thoughts on “My new Sony Ericsson K300i”
“Anyway. A telehpone will always be for me, a device with which one can communicate with voice. Nothing more. ”
I think you’ll change your mind pretty soon. :)
I hope it doesn’t empty my pocket, if i change my opinion :)
I’m pretty scared of that thought, so i’ll stick to my phone’s voice usefullness for now ;)
Good choice! Is it optimized? :P
The Nokia E70 is a powerful networking device incorporating the latest connectivity methods from advanced voice to data features.
II is built for business and can be enabled to provide secure access to popular business tools and applications.
That’s a real mobile..
All the best!!!!
Are you like a Nokia employee ? If not … You should be ;)
I don’t like cell phones. Especially not when I am driving – it will unavoidably distract you…
hi i m thinking about buying the sony ericsson k300i coz it fis my interests
Comments are closed.