Yesterday i bought myself a new phone. And that’s a Sony Ericsson K300i. It’s exactly the right phone for me :
- It has a syncronization software, and it works on IR (infrared) mode (this is the main reason
- 12 MB as available memory. After all my software updates, 300+ phone book entries, themes, and about 200 pictures, I have 11 MB free. So it’s more than enough.
- It has 500+ (with 8 fields each, like email, home phone, mobile phone, website etc.) phone book entries.
- It has a camera (altough this was NOT my area of interest at all).
- It has a very nice look :)
Actually, the reason i bought this mobile phone, is because my old T100 phone got broken, and i lost 100 telephone numbers which were in the telephone’s memory. Because the telehpone was from an older generation, it did not had sync software or other similar backup possiblities.
Anyway. A telehpone will always be for me, a device with which one can communicate with voice. Nothing more. i would not want a telehpone for games, graphics, or any other kid stuff. :)