Since a lot of friends or just plain colleagues are starting to ask me a lot of questions regarding my future wife, I want to make this post, to let the world know how happy I am.
I met Ramona Bercea (and Teodorescu currently) 2 months ago. My life has changed. In a very good and pure way.
She’s the most wonderful person I have ever met in my life, and I miss her every day.
We will get married this summer, probably in July / August. The party will not be held in your average restaurant, but in the mountains, with barbeques and nice weather.
One of the few things that made me realise she’s the one for me, like forever:
- She’s the most understanding person I have ever met.
- She suffered a lot (emotionally) just like I did, so we’re on the same level.
- She’s very mature and understands life as any person should, with it’s good and bad.
- Although she’s very mature, she still has that inner child.
- She’s like SMART :)
- Never seen a better ass and breasts. EVER
- Her mother (my future mother-in-law) loves me. I better not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.
A few pictures
I love you Ram :)
There .. Now it’s all public.
PS: This is and will be the MOST personal post ever. Don’t ask for more than this, like never.
PS2: I’m a very happy man. I couldn’t be more happy than now. I hope I’ll rise up to the expectations.