Maybe a lot of you guys don’t know, but :
Blog tag is just like the game of tag but you share 5 things about yourself, and then tag 5 other bloggers (a type of meme). Jeff Pulver started it, and you can see the history of all the people tagging other people in the blog tag tree.
So far, I’ve been tagged by 5 people (as far as I know?): Jaimie (SeoEggHead), Alan (SeoImage), Tamar (10e20) and Jason, Johan, and I am very sorry that it took so long to actually post my own 5 things guys.
Here they are:
1. I’m a very decent person and I respect people around me. I am not an ass-kisser and I am not the one that will screw some people to gain other people’s favour. Yesterday, this respectable person (Lucian, you know who) told me that I kinda’ stress people around me at a certain point, for having my own unique personality. That may be true, but no matter who I will sit and chat with, I will never consider myself above or below him/her. That’s just me. I respect and demand the same amount of respect back. I don’t have room here to explain more.
2. I am 1,90 cm tall (horse) and have 125 Kg weight (pig), altough most people usually give me no more than 90 Kg. I’m FAT to say the least. I had two monthly subscriptions to fitness salons, in the past 4 months, but the best thing I could acomplish is going once to each one of them. I still have to make a subscription to a swimming club or something (In the past – 5-6 years ago – I loved swimming: 7 years in the pro league). It’s just that … I don’t have time anymore … for me. I am single. Had two (long) failed relationships in the past.
3. I am NOT a designer (altough I can manage the usual stuff), nor a programmer, nor a project manager, nor a shoe salesman. I am a manager and a proficient marketer by GOD’s will.
4. I don’t have a lot of true friends. The ones you can depend on on life. The one and only friend of mine that has been there for the good and bad (troughout my life) is in UK now, since 5 years ago, and I can still depend on him for anything. So don’t fuck with a friendless person, because all that frustration will come back in your back :)
5. Until the age of 35 (I am 23 years old, for now), I will make at least a million (1.000.000) $ . No, I am not joking. I currently don’t own: a car, a shaving machine, a blender, a heads up hat, a porn website. I currently own a house, a business, one genuine pair of pink socks, a pet, a kick-ass notebook.
I am tagging these 5 other blokes (on the romanian side too): Dragos, Mihai (a certain creative person at a certain mother fucking great creative company), Bruce (always wanted to do this), Johan (who already posted his own post, but he’s a guy that deserves a medal just for the way he is) and Dan (the most lively human I have ever met and drank beer with, in my life. PS: If anybody can send me his real name or his fucking website, I’ll offer $50.000 as reward. I am sure that he’ll comment on this post as fucking George Alan, or maybe John Everett.).
I wanted to tag these 5 people too, but since they are already tagged or since I don’t have room above, and since I’m writing my post after $^@#%@ days since this trend came up …
Matt (not because he’s practically Google, but because he was a cool gangster along the way), Lee (a very cool mate, who I would like to meet in person), Darren (again, a very warm and all knowing guy), Michael Arrington (a guy that diserves a lot of credit from me, for what he acomplished until now) as well as Michael (my own personal blackest and most interesting dude I have seen yet, together with David)